Acoustic fence panels are an ideal solution to reduce traffic noise or minimise the impact of noisy neighbours, Soundshield™ reduces noise pollution levels through sound reflection, protecting your garden from the noise source.
How does it work?
Soundshield™ design combines sound damping technology within the panel’s core with a robust surface. This results in a large percentage of the sound source being reflected away. The sound source (unwanted noise) produces sound waves or energy that is blocked by the Soundshield™ barrier. Behind the Soundshield™ barrier a noise shadow area is created and the direct sound travels above. The remaining sound that is heard is known as indirect or diffracted sound. It is this reduced sound that provides more comfortable sound levels for your garden.
What are the benefits of Acoustic fencing?
- The acoustic panels can reduce the perceived loudness by 50%.
- The panels are lightweight and easy to install, they are compatible with timber posts or concrete H Posts. They are proven to reduce noise transmission by 22dB.
- The unique design will enhance the look of any garden and the opposite side of the fencing will benefit from the aesthetics of the fence.
- The timber used to make the fences are from responsibly managed British forests.
- An ideal low maintenance cost effective fencing solution.
|Width (m)||Height (m)||Pack size|
|1.83||1.8||10 (20 half-panels)|